Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Ukraine Surprises

 

Without naming any names, it seems to me some callow Republican once snottily read Dr. Suess while filibustering US funding to assist just this sort of thing and my take on that is he could have supported a valiant and democratic republic fighting for their freedom and read to his boy in person at home instead. That way he could enjoy the joys of parenting and be secure in the knowledge he was sticking it to a hostile power, bloodstained with a history of war crimes, that had not just invaded its neighbor but threatened our other allies in Europe.

But what do I know? I'm a childless cat lady. (I don't even have a cat. I'm disappointing in lots of ways.)

No comments:

Coleoptera

Minus the Southern patois that sounds like Senator John Kennedy as rendered by bad AI, Donald Trump talking about groceries sounds like Jerr...