Friday, December 1, 2023

Anthony DeVolder, We Hardly Knew Ya!

 

Despite the wishes of the House Gop leadership (such as they are), George Anthony Devolder Santos (and occasionally Zabrovsky) is no longer in congress. This is a damn shame for a nice boy who lost his momma at least two times from 9/11, who definitely won't be trash-talking the hell out of his former colleagues, now. 

The special election is going to be in February. Won't that be fun! 

Somehow I do not think we have seen the last of him, though.... 

UPDATE:  As Santos promised, the Festivus Airing of Grievances is upon us. 

UPDATE: Holy crap, I didn't think they'd be pitching a movie QUITE this FAST

2 comments:

Richard said...

We might hear from him again. I would like to see him retire to the Caiman Islands or some other refuge with what is left of his bags of loot. Brazil is out of the question. With Mexico, Anthony Devolder is the last thing we need. Maybe he can go to Argentina and hang out with that Milei dictator? I heard that Argentina is the last frontier for these types. I do cry for you Argentina.

Vixen Strangely said...

He probably won't go much further than prison. But before he does, I am expecting so much drama.

I also expect that comedy writers are working on a script for the eventual Hollywood movie.

TWGB: All the King's Goons

  It took me awhile, but I remembered when Matt Gaetz used Twitter to harass witness against Trump, Michael Cohen (he was cleared of wrongdo...