Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Vance Walked into This So Hard

 

It's almost like he somehow did not even see it coming. How is that possible?

I almost titled this "Do you want to see a dead body?" but 1) it's cliched, 2) I'm not sure how much authentic life animates the craven and ambitious husk of J.D. Vance, and 3) regardless, he'll endure, zombie-like and signifying, for some time to come; the rare example of a horror-movie undead ghoul THAT EATS ITS OWN BRAAAAIIIINNN!!!

I get carried away with myself--but not as much as Vance does when he insists Mike Pence was never in danger that day, which really makes me wonder who he's trying to convince. I mean, is he whitewashing the insurrection because it's the MAGA thing to do--or is he trying to convince himself that auditioning to be Trump's running mate has no potential, fatal downside? 

A wise person might very well give that a more serious think than Vance seems to be able to, but I do not actually view him as either wise or serious. This is what, I think, makes him as good a contender as any for Trump's #2.


2 comments:

Ali Redford said...

That's what I just said over at MPS-he didn't even see it coming. Somehow. Sheesh.
Even if I give him too much credit for intelligence and ability, I still don't want him for president, ever. He strikes me as evil.

Vixen Strangely said...

He really doesn't show a lot of character--it seems to me that he would say anything to get ahead, even absurd, harmful things he knows to be lies. Absolutely not to be trusted.

Deep in the Dark Heart of Texas

  BREAKING: Texas Governor Greg Abbott pardons Daniel Perry for killing BLM protester Garrett Foster pic.twitter.com/lSn3WafPE4 — BNO News ...