Monday, May 6, 2024

Liar's Polka

 

"Liar's Polka", not "Liar's Poker" because this woman is moving her feet all over the place but doesn't have a lick of an idea how to play a game. She doesn't just kill her own dogs, but wants to kill Biden's dog? (Hint: A potential Trump VP candidate?)

That is not a Biden problem, that is very much a Kristi Noem problem. She is very tough on livestock and her imagined conversations with world leaders, but she is as dumb as her foot and a half of natural hair extensions and her prime-time makeover. 


So here is how dumb Noem wants to be--she supposedly read the galleys of her ghostwritten political memoir, and even voiced the audio book, but is only just now realizing she never met Kim Jong Un and that's a problem. Somehow someone else's problem. She says she met other world leaders, but she isn't talking about that because...I dunno. 


Who is so dumb they have a whole book written, then narrate it in a studio, and still want to plausibly claim to not know it contains bizarre lies and makes her look like a sociopath? 

Yeah. Thats not a good look for her, but she is not alone in this dancehall. 

So--there's also Senator Tim Scott--definitely not ruling out just crowning Trump as victor of a presidential contest even if he doesn't win:



See, I do not like the strident comment that Trump will be the 47th President. What if he doesn't have the votes? Is this demented old reprobate coot running in 2028? Is his ass out of jail and not totally compost-mentos by then? This is some appalling ass licking. He clearly wants to show that unlike Mike Pence, he understands how to not get lynched. This is is anti-democratic and craven. (This grovelling signifying probably pleases Trump a lot.)

Now, Doug Burgum has an interesting take on Trump's tax cuts for the wealthy:




Would you even call some of these people "wealthy"? Aren't they really just "mid"? I mean, compared to Trump and his real real donor class?  And how can you even call tax cuts "buying votes"? There's only so many rich people, and they don't even NEED the tax cuts the way middle class folks need better wages, student loan forgiveness, good health care and  other things promised by the Biden Adminis...oh shit, there goes the whole argument that Trump gives a shit about the common man. (He never has.) 

These folks are dancing a reel alright, but don't let them polka you in the eye. They are some straight-up dirty liars. Which is fine for TrumpWorld, but sucks for those of us in the real one.

UPDATE: I had to correct Doug Burgum's name from "Doug Burham" because my brain refuses to remember who this guy even is.  I think this makes his A-1 VP material.

3 comments:

Ten Bears said...

I tend to trust dogs more than I do people. If President Biden’s dog Commander nipped a secret service detailee it’s probably because the detailee can’t be trusted

I don't care about the color of Tim Scott's underwear, he's a yellow-belly

And another trust-funder punk who's never done a day's work in its' life that somehow thinks it knows everything there is to know, just ask it, it'll tell you so

They can only "win" by cheating ...

bluzdude said...

Noem's makeover says "I may have torpedoed my chance at VP, but maybe I can land a regular spot on Fox "News."

Grey One talks sass said...

Ten Bears, I agree. Dogs know more than their humans give them credit - well most humans. Those of us who are observant understand the hidden languages of those without human speech.

All across the blog-o-sphere I check every day the commentators are blasting Noem for her attempted damage control in regards to the many many lies in her book, lies she wrote in the first place. The fact she did the narration for the audio copy tells me she really didn't think this whole process through. I'd call her a dumb bunny but I really don't want to conflate bunnies with this human. Even bunnies know which way the wind blows.

The look on Tappers face when Burgum says, yeah, they're wealthy now.... I laughed so hard it totally made my day. I don't like Gov Burgum, he strikes me as just one more example of why the nation is moving towards diversity. Ok is it just me or does Tapper have the best Baroo? look of any human? I mean he said a paragraph and a half with that look.

Justice Alito Should Pack it In

  Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito is facing calls to recuse himself from cases involving the 2020 presidential election after reports em...