Tuesday, December 5, 2023

A No-Interest Loan

 


So, Rep. Comer got all heated up because he found these payments that definitely demonstrated influence peddling: Hunter Biden made three whole payments to his dad in 2018, totaling...$4,140.  A truly prodigious sum that had already been reported as being for a truck loan. Once everyone pointed out that we already knew about this and it was just a loan getting paid back, Comer came up with the very magnanimous point: Why wouldn't you just gift him the money out of the goodness of your heart?

Um, not for the bills of a grown-ass man. 

This is pretty small, and I'm sure they would like to hear Hunter Biden tell more about it. Just not in public. Because to hear Republicans talk about these very serious Biden allegations, it's the Democrats who turn everything into a clown show. 

Uh-huh. And although I don't like this to get around, when I'm not blogging, I'm actually the Pope. 



No comments:

TWGB: All the King's Goons

  It took me awhile, but I remembered when Matt Gaetz used Twitter to harass witness against Trump, Michael Cohen (he was cleared of wrongdo...