Friday, March 10, 2023

Indictment Excitement?

 

Doesn't it just seem like there's been an awful lot of chatter about indictments, lately? I mean, the Manhattan DA invited Trump to testify in the Stormy Daniels hush money payoff investigation, federal prosecutors want to question Trump over obstruction of justice, and indictments have definitely been teased from the Fulton Co. grand jury. 

I should be used to disappointment by now, but there's a little part of me, the part that still names stuffed animals and roots for Santa Claus, that rather likes the sound of the "ides of March" talk. I know Trump has said he will still run even if indicted, but there's indicted and then there is INDICTED. I think it might excite his base, but hurt him with any big donors, and maybe his dumb party would finally....

Come to grips with him as a sunk-cost cause? Hah! 

Ok. I can only do so much fantasizing on a Friday morning. But it was interesting to mull over while drinking my coffee.


No comments:

Aid For Ukraine Passes in the House

  Yesterday, the US House of Representatives finally passed a measure to send military aid to Ukraine after months of delay: With an overwh...