Wednesday, August 17, 2022

The Way Conspiracists Roll

 

Has Steve Bannon seen Steve Bannon ever? Talk about having the face one deserves after all this time! I'm not cute, but this is amazing to me--just demonize someone for being tall and Shrekish.  Steve Bannon looks like he rolls bums for new clothes. He looks like his skincare regime is to powder his face with fresh bread mold in the hopes he looks at least partially alive. He looks like he doesn't so much change shirts as lets them molder into his gelatinous form and then acquires new ones. From corpses. He is an international provocateur. 

Obviously, Steve Bannon is not the guy you want to get your opinions from.  He's a guy who doesn't think our present government is good enough and wants to have a New Federal State thing because if it's good enough for his Chinese benefactors, why not the US? And he has so many plans. So many. Stupid. Plans. 

Fetterman looks like me, and my generation. We aren't cute and we are tattooed, and we serve dreams we don't even know if we will accomplish. We believe in people, not cults, not ideologies. We are trying. We are sometimes failing. But we are not here to be your demon just because we ain't cute. 

Bannon and Trump look like syphilis and herpes made a baby and they both are dreadfully afflicted by their poxy-ass son. 

I know what the polls say, but you know what? Until my man Fetterman literally wins I feel restless. I know he will. But I want PA GOP wreck'd. They deserve it. 


3 comments:

Mr XD said...

From the Urban Dictionary:

Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

And what about those Pennsy pronouns-"we,us" from a guy who lives in a DC townhouse. Of course we get groooomer, the latest ooga-booga word from the deranged right.

The whole tweet came from the same place he gets his hair product-out of his ass!

Vixen Strangely said...

Bannon is using "groomer" and "Satanic" in part because it appeals to the people who are, not Dr. Oz's folks, but Doug Mastriano's--Qanon and other cult folks. Frankly, it's disturbing to me the way the current GOP has mainstreamed cult stuff. When Bannon talks about Fetterman being Satanic, I think he may even be suggesting he's (whispers) "reality-based". Republicans are having particular problems with reality, lately.

Richard said...

Who is that slob Bannon ? All i know, is i wouldn't wash his clothes. I would burn them. He is a wealthy pig, he can buy new clothes every day. I wouldn't wash them, i wouldn't put them in the compost pile, i wouldn't wipe my ass with anything that touched him. I would burn it. I would apologize to the fire. I would say i am so sorry, but i need your help.

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...