Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Maudit

 

I did not know that "Covid-19 ate my homework" was going to be a part of the finale of the Cyber Ninja clownshow, but ok, I'm down for farce also being a little bit tragic while we're at it. Maybe they feel a little under pressure, and maybe they absolutely should be, because they are a sham. But, because I also think karma can be a thing, maybe COVID-19 really is delaying the full report, because the Venn diagram of people who think Trump really won and the folks who think vaxxes are for lax asses have some considerable overlap because they drink from the same scummy pools.

Not that you'll ever find me wishing COVID-19 on anyone, because I like to do my individual maledictions in private. But I do have to say, when I read this shocking turn that everyone was quite sick and also too, the auditors got the things we wanted so late, I really made the worst kind of snorting laugh because of course

Oh sure. By all means get your asses better and then report with a promptness. Which I am sure will not be hilarious and biased. 

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...