Monday, January 6, 2020

Is She Trying too Hard?



I did not notice a single Democrat actually mourning this guy, so much as taking notice of his being a murderer or a bad guy or whatever, but I did notice this:



It is true that in repressive states, it is possible for a crowd to be compelled; we can question, perhaps, if the crowd of mourners of Kim Jong-Il was fully representative of legitimate national feeling. But the anti-US sentiment, regardless of whether the people of Iran genuinely mourn for Soleimani, the man, or the man as a symbol of resistance against the west, should not be ignored by a person who means to be taken seriously. The crowd for this man's funeral makes Trump's inauguration look like a small child's birthday party. The supreme leader Ayatollah Khameini himself was moved to tears. Many people have now vowed revenge. Wasting her time on partisanship instead of focusing on Iran's reaction is puerile, at best. I hate to say what it is at worst.

Once again, we can see that Haley would like to be taken seriously by certain people in her party's base. But how can she be taken in any way at all when dressed up in the costume of a pander bear? I'd counsel her to stop before she embarrasses herself if I cared for her, but actually, if she has the water skis, I would rather point her in the direction of a shark.

No comments:

TWGB: Von Shitzinpantz

  Trump: I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order pic.twitter.com/4qeH81ERWo — Acyn (@Acyn) May 2, 2024 It's hard not to view ...