Thursday, May 4, 2023

This Looks Really Fake to Me

 


This is definitely not an attack on Putin as in an assassination attempt.  I mean, look at the drone hitting the least little spire bit of that building that Putin doesn't even live in. If that was supposed to demonstrate anything about whether Putin has the means to protect himself from the Western weapons Zelenskyy has thus far amassed, this looks like, wow, Russia ain't shit at recognizing and stopping drones, really, because whoot, there they are! 

Do I think this is false flag? Ok, If so, it is stupid. It looks like Russia is so incompetent that wee little firework-enabled airborne gizmos can totally invade their airspace from Ukraine. Why would any competent military want to pretend they are helpless to defend the capitol city structures from literal children's toy-level technology? 

I would be offended if my government pretended this kind of thing, but I would be lying if I said I understood Russia propaganda networks and how battered their citizens' brains are to maybe think this is Ukraine doing this. Maybe they really would see the connection and believe Ukraine capable of this dumb drone thing. 

Maybe. 

But it looks fake. I mean damn dumb fake. Who are they trying to get over with this rubbish? I don't deny Putin is capable of pulling off some kind of stupid set up and this looks like one. Is this to get sympathy ahead of some push? Or the victory day parades? 


It just looks like some timely signifying to me, from the government that thought Ukraine would be a walk in the park,, and turned out to be a woodchipper for Russian conscripts.  I'm just saying. 



No comments:

Rudy Giuliani Has Been Served

  I've been meaning to get to writing something on Giuliani this week, about how he's lost money, his radio show, his mind over Trum...