Tuesday, March 30, 2021

The Corporate Communist Mark of the Beast


Okay, I get where the Mark of the Beast thing is coming from, because the government-industrial-Big Tech Mammon is just about always trying to put bar codes or RFID chips or masks on people and from there it is just one stripper-pole ride to the Devil if you know what I mean, but the more I think about the words "corporate communism", the less I believe that there is anything going on in Marjorie Taylor Green's mind other than a game of "Mad Libs" where the rules are 1) Be mad at libs and 2) say words.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I'm an old man. I'm not gonna apologize for calling this Marjorie green thing a stupid cunt and a fucking idiot.
There, i said it. What's she gonna do about it?
Oh yeah, she will follow the same trail like those Falwell types. Disgusting.

Kristi Noem, Dog Assassin

  SD Gov. Kristi Noem is getting a roasting over her depiction of killing a backwards "untrainable" puppy as well as a smelly goat...