Monday, May 18, 2020

The So-Called Grown-Up President is Mad



Well, at least, he sounds a bit testy, to me. I guess it might have something to do with the former president seeming to refer to him obliquely with the mention of "so-called grown-ups" in his address to the 2020 graduating class, but Obama has been very much on his mind in other ways, as well. After all, you can't have an "Obamagate" (which seems to be, which shouldn't be surprising by now, a bit of fake news from Trump and friends) without Obama. Or maybe he's still mad that the president he wants to call "incompetent" didn't leave him with clearer instructions on how to do the job he is currently struggling at. (After all, the comparisons were always odious, and become more so all the time.)

But I think it's not just one thing about Obama that eats at him, it's everything. And as far as I'm concerned, Trump can be mad, stay mad and die mad.

1 comment:

Racer X said...

...and soon.

The Elephant at the Protest

  I am completely opposed to the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Gaza, I genuinely think the Rafah operation will be a bloodbath and s...