Thursday, March 5, 2020

She'll Persist



Knowing this was coming doesn't make it feel any less disappointing, but she isn't done fighting, because she promised. She has said in the past that good policies were what mattered to her, more than becoming president for herself. She will just be working towards them in the US Senate, just as before. I feel like I've already written up my feelings about whether she owes anyone an endorsement in 2016, and whether gender has anything to do with it feels self-evident to me. I think the timing was right--she could have stayed in for another debate, but that would not have helped anyone in any way at all.

I just think she would have been great at being president, is all.

No comments:

Vance Walked into This So Hard

  KAITLAN COLLINS: So you agree that people who break in and vandalize a building should be prosecuted? JD VANCE: Yes COLLINS: Ok, I'm...