Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I Have More Questions



Why does Rep. Crenshaw have friends who need to borrow a firearm instead of just getting one in their own right and why does he think it's cool to just loan them out to people who can't get them on their own? Because I'd be concerned what they'd be liable to do...with a firearm I gave them.

It's a judgment call, I guess, but people make terrible decisions all time. People who make really terrible decisions though? Maybe those people shouldn't have guns. Just a thought.

UPDATE: He's still on about it--




Beyond the NYC vs "real Amurrica" signifying, is this really a thing people just generally do in practice? Like "can I borrow a cup of sugar", only it isn't sugar, it's guns? Also, just because people do a thing, doesn't mean it's a great idea. People over-serve their friends at parties, then let them drive themselves home because they think they know what a responsible drunk driver looks like. But Crenshaw's original premise was apparently, why do I have to know my friends' business before I give them a thing they can kill people with?

Huh. Why, indeed.

No comments:

Devin Nunes is Just Asking Questions

  Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes says he has hundreds of thousands of smaller MAGA investors in Trump Media, and they are calling him asking w...