Saturday, December 2, 2017

Rep. Blake Fahrenthold Used Taxpayer Funds for His Sexual Harassment Settlement

He used $84K in a sexual harassment suit. As with the Joe Barton thing, I sort of really hope no one tweets any nude selfies of the Congress critter in my direction. Also, I forsee a sexual harassment claim on the up. Revisited, or, another, more liberated claimant.

UPDATE: Rep. Barbara Comstock, R, VA, has made the sensible suggestion that the millionaire representative could repay the taxpayers and resign to make up for his unacceptable bullshit. I see her point.

UPDATE 2: Heh. This just reminded me of Sen Susan Collins going off on him for being sexist.

UPDATE 3: No, I'm serious-there is probably more where this came from.

No comments:

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...