Friday, April 12, 2019

Stay Bull Jean Yuss 3: Turns on a Dime



I have a few thoughts that I might work into a longer piece but the immediately remarkable thing to me post-Assange arrest is how Trump's public comments went from "I love WikiLeaks" to "I don't know much about it". Sure, it's about whatever his current use for Assange is (he had a use for him, then he didn't--nota bene, Trump allies, there's a pattern). But the way he does it is just stark.

He doesn't know much about it. Maybe he could ask his son what he knows about it. Maybe he knew at one time something about it, but hasn't thought about WikiLeaks for a minute.

Who knows? It is a mystery, huh?

No comments:

TWGB: This Situation is not Hypothetical

  In today's SCOTUS hearing, Samuel Alito argued that immunity for former presidents is good, actually, because without it, ex-presiden...