Sunday, September 4, 2016

On This Day, Trump Became a Man

There's an awful lot going on in this picture of Donald Trump, con artist, alleged billionaire and GOP presidential candidate, who was gifted a Jewish prayer shawl (tallit) by the pastor of an African-American Christian congregation.

I don't pretend I understand what this signifies. I only tuned in for the dancing. I think this is where he is declared "a mensch" and gets an attendance trophy but I could be seeing it sort of slant because of the massive side-eye I give Trump's various non-white outreach attempts.

He might be anointed. Or maybe just greasy.

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...