Sunday, January 17, 2016

Let's Check in with Marco Rubio

The last I checked in with Marco Rubio, I thought he seemed a little "checked out", so I thought I'd see where he is at the moment.

So, he bought a gun to protect his family. Okay. From ISIS. Hm. I feel like protecting his family was a really good point up to the "from ISIS" part.  Then, he kind of overshot. Just saying. Because if he envisions Daesh going on a door-to-door attack on the US, he might just be overestimating their capabilities a smidge.

Also, he thinks that the prisoner swap with Iran will just encourage them to take more prisoners. I think it's kind of a dumb argument because prisoner swaps aren't new and are often lop-sided. But mostly I just don't think there's any good reason to leave innocent Americans to rot in an Iranian prison.

He's a very near simulation of a presidential candidate though. You could be fooled.

No comments:

Devin Nunes is Just Asking Questions

  Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes says he has hundreds of thousands of smaller MAGA investors in Trump Media, and they are calling him asking w...