Saturday, December 28, 2013

My 2013 Top Five--Because this is a thing I do.

I might have written some things that weren't altogether bad, this year, and if I neglected to highlight any good I did by all means tell me--but here is my list of posts that might have done the most:

1) Like A President:  I refute the NRA narrative that President Obama is pretending a need for security for his family whilst disregarding a responsibility towards any old Americans'.

2) CPAC's just another word for Nothing Left to Lose:  Where I describe the revanchist righties as some really snarky business. Because obviously--so much wrong.

3) Dana Rohrabacher is very wrong: I tackle the wrongness that is Dana Rohrabachers' take on climate change, even if he is very wrong and probably not even properly indoors' trained.

4) Four out of Five Americans: So many people, it turns out, will experience poverty of some kind. It should be no surprise this is used against us.

5) So Let Me Get This Straight, 60 Minutes:  As it happens, Lara Logan was biased and did a story about Benghazi getting things altogether wrong. For reasons.

I may have done other posts of some significance, but I think these are most representative of what I tried to talk about this year.

No comments:

Oh Look, We Found GA Voter Fraud

 It turns out, it was the GOP all along--or anyway, there was an election-denier who weirdly enough submitted multiple ineligible GOP ballot...