Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm so Not Trying not to make this the "All About Ted" Show--

But when I read things that make me concerned that he is exactly the sort of nutter who wants all the shit to burn down, I become increasingly concerned that Ted Cruz needs to be caught in flagrante delicto with a chicken or some other such career-stopping thing. Or needs to be temporarily mislaid in someone's trunk (kidding!)

Also a person I am disquietous about--Eric Cantor. That little rule change is fucking us hard. I can hope Cantor has his head sufficiently *not* up his ass to at some remotely last minute, do a reasonable thing (better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, amirite?) but I also think this fool might be shorting T-bills. So what I'm saying is I have no faith. (FWIW-- he did this before.)  (If Cantor were--is that an ethical complaint? Or just natural House perks?)

What I think I'm saying is--I am tired of pinning this to random members of the GOP. I'm comfy now calling them all to share blame. They do. Both houses. And if I slandered a House Majority leader, I am so sorry. Seriously. I shouldn't have slandered this guy and apologized after the fact, because that shit is clearly wrong. Also, one should probably do what is right. Like not shut down the government and threaten a debt default.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

No need to apologize for dumping on Eric Cantor. He's a complete shit-weasel.
~

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...