1) Presenting contrarian scientists as "objective" experts while presenting mainstream scientists as self-interested or biased.
2) Denigrating scientific institutions and peer-reviewed journals.
3) Equating peer-reviewed research with a politically liberal opinion.
4) Accusing climate scientists of manipulating data to fund research projects.
5) Characterizing climate science as a religion.
This kind of reminds me of how the denialists I looked at just recently discuss the issue. Call it one part being the FOX News audience, one part playing up to that audience. And of course, understanding who their campaign contributors are. If there's a climate change hoax--denialism is it.