Wednesday, February 2, 2022

A Common Mistake

I sounded off last night regarding Tucker Carlson's comparing Baltimore to Haiti about how it was racist and unfair and all, but this morning I thought it was an awful lot of words to apply to Carlson when "racist and unfair" will do, and describes his general work product anyway. I was overthinking it and him--a common mistake. What he's getting at boils down to "blue America"--crime-ridden hellholes/"red America", efficient and virtuous. I deleted the post, but re-reading the captioning, my brain turned over with a clunk: "Look away! Look away!"

And my neurons whispered, "Dixieland."  Welp.

1 comment:

Dan Kleiner said...

chyron should just read "psaki: you're delusional, tucker."

TWGB: The Hope Hiccup

  The funny thing about Hope Hicks being the person whose testimony thus far has most atomized Trump's defense is that her job used to ...