Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Would I Put It Past Him?

 


Well, this certainly sounds like an election violation or several:


Raffensperger said he was stunned that Graham appeared to suggest that he find a way to toss legally cast ballots. Absent court intervention, Raffensperger doesn’t have the power to do what Graham suggested because counties administer elections in Georgia. 
“It sure looked like he was wanting to go down that road,” Raffensperger said. 
In an interview on Capitol Hill on Monday evening, Graham denied that he had suggested that Raffensperger toss legal ballots, calling that characterization “ridiculous.”

So, for a fairly short blogpost: would I put it past him though? Well....no. And do I think I'd like to know if he had a chat with election officials in South Carolina? Maybe. Sure.

I mean, we want free and fair elections, right? Count every legal vote, yes?


UPDATE: Well this isn't half-peculiar:



If Graham thought we would take it in the sense of "It's NBD because I talk to states about what votes they're going to count all the time", I would say that that certainly doesn't improve upon things.

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

He's gonna' look real purty in a jumpsuit.

TWGB: The Hope Hiccup

  The funny thing about Hope Hicks being the person whose testimony thus far has most atomized Trump's defense is that her job used to ...