Sunday, October 13, 2024

JD Vance is a Bother of a Father

 

Knock some sense into his kids?

My parents are from good old working-class stock with fathers that worked in manufacturing. My dad climbed utility poles, and my mom very briefly was a nurse before she had me. Maybe they got whupped themselves occasionally growing up, but that wasn't even their regular reality. And they never, not ever, whupped me or my brother. We learned sense from my parents because they demonstrated sense. They taught us how to ask questions respectfully and when to stay quiet and learn with our eyes. They asked us what we thought when we were wrong so they understood how to help us get right. 

JD Vance has a lot to say about who should have kids. Man, it isn't like my brother and me are fucked up if we never had them--I think it would be worse if we had kids and somehow didn't recognize we were fucking them up because of some extremely unfortunate hang-ups. 


Not that I'm saying this is JD Vance's problem. But he definitely has some problem. He's a knee-jerk, um, jerk?  Like he is always doing trolling or culture war and has no obvious self? 



Is this a mature man?  Or a pick me pygmy trolling for attention?  Does this man even know what the job he's running for entails? Because based on his poasts he has no idea. He thinks VP's can have a legislative agenda they can point to on main, which would be a real surprise to his running mate, if not an entire threat 

He also was treated to some funny articles that his flashing blue eyes was winning sweethearts. Yikes on bikes, you guys, He looks like a chipmunk that was elected Patrick Bateman Fanclub President. He cites Andy Ngo who is braindamaged because of a bad milkshake, in his feed, which says terrible things about his credulity 

Yale has a shit-ton to answer for. This little chameleon uncritically embedded in the stupidest part of MAGA and has unfitted himself for any thing at all, instead of being educated and prepared for the world he lived in. 

Frankenstein had better ethics about the monster he made. Trump has what he thinks is a faithful minion. He should check his back for knife handles every day. 

No comments:

JD Vance is a Bother of a Father

  Vance: I’m surprised we made it this whole time without anyone really complaining. Maybe I can trade you my kids, you could knock some se...