Thursday, October 3, 2019

Best Thoughts for Senator Sanders

This blog really isn't really geared towards "thoughts and prayers and best wishes" types of posts, because I'm not really that kind of person, but in all seriousness, my thoughts are with Senator Sanders because this has been a pretty good primary where a lot of positive policy conversation has taken place, and I think he has contributed greatly to that, and I hate to see him down for a health complaint

It's hardly sporting.

I know this event furthers a conversation that has been ongoing about political candidates of advancing years, which, given the longevity we have seen from people in the Senate and the health care available to them, one you'd think might have come up before--but we really do pay more attention to presidential elections. I don't have any answers about that--aging is pretty individual. Some people are old in their forties or fifties, some people seem spry well into their nineties. 

I only know a person can have a heart issue, and still have their heart in the right place, but I'm more concerned with whether a leader has the mental acuity and toughness to do the job (I think we've seen a "leader" melt down a bit quite recently). Bernie Sanders will be back to raise a little more hell, I am sure.

I wish him and his family well.




No comments:

TWGB: Von Shitzinpantz

  Trump: I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order pic.twitter.com/4qeH81ERWo — Acyn (@Acyn) May 2, 2024 It's hard not to view ...