Tuesday, January 22, 2019

So, He's Like a Mascot, Now?



So, if I was just seen being ignorant and grinning in someone's face by the whole world at this kid's age, I can honestly say I would not have been getting interviewed on the tv, because I would be grounded. Very fucking grounded. My parents gave me the clear impression growing up that they never wanted to see my smiling face on the damn television unless I was winning an award or something. If the kid is a PR rehab project today, and gets rewarded for his behavior, he's going to grow up and be some company's HR department problem later on. I just don't see how this helps the kid learn anything, or even fixes his reputation, because now his name is all over the place.

It's drawing the drama out. (And perhaps, not in all that sympathetic a way.)

But obviously, his parents are raising him very differently, bless their hearts.

No comments:

Kristi Noem, Dog Assassin

  SD Gov. Kristi Noem is getting a roasting over her depiction of killing a backwards "untrainable" puppy as well as a smelly goat...