Friday, December 22, 2017

Deputy Chief of Staff Rick Dearborn Will Join Private Sector

Well, this is probably a completely ordinary move for a White House official, but campaign aide/transition team/Deputy Chief of Staff Rick Dearborn leaving in 2018 does make me wonder if anything else is going on. It's kind of hard to keep track of all the Trump/Russia connection stuff I have in my brain, and when I post my "grab-bag" stuff, I don't always call to mind all the details when a name pops up that has appeared therein.  I sort of recall Dearborn being part of Twitter scuttlebutt as being on the list of the potentially flipped from the Mueller investigation, but I wouldn't pay that any nevermind, since private sector jobs can pay pretty well if you apply yourself and have great references and the White House environment is probably stressful for anybody. It might not have anything to do with the investigation at all.


No comments:

Oh Look, We Found GA Voter Fraud

 It turns out, it was the GOP all along--or anyway, there was an election-denier who weirdly enough submitted multiple ineligible GOP ballot...