Sunday, May 7, 2017

Climate Sunday: What's up with the EPA?

You know, I worry a little bit about an agency charged with protecting the environment when it is now being headed by someone who made many lawsuits against it. I'm funny that way. So when I hear that a number of folks have been forced off of the EPA advisory board, I feel like it's good odds they'll be replaced by people like Mandy Gunesekara, who is totally there for the coal industry, or folks who don't really care if a pesticide is shown to be detrimental to children's development.

I really don't have anything to add to that--there are just some pretty worrying signs, right there.

No comments:

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...