Saturday, December 31, 2016

Field Vexillology: Don King

I don't believe I ever noticed this before, but 85 year old boxing promoter Don King really loves flags. I mean he adores them. I never saw someone carrying so many different flags on so many occasions. This is a dude who loves flags.  I don't even think a whole lot about his support of Donald Trump at all. I mean, if you are riding with Trump, of course you get to hold more flags, because Trump certainly seems to hold assorted allegiances (maybe). I can't hold the man's passion for flags against him, though. Like his passion for airbrushed distressed denim--it is a bold choice, but no doubt a deeply personal and well-considered one.

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...