Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Does ISIL Think they Want A Truce?

Here's the thing--when ISIL started lighting people on fire and throwing others off roofs and beheading still other people--I think they lost the right to suggest they get a truce. I actually think a group like this should be kicked in the throat until they can't ask for things anymore.

Sure, I think pulling all the way back from Yemen makes sense (this is turning into a regular Charlie Foxtrot anyway, with the Saudi-led Sunni coalition pretty much savaging civilians as well as Houthis) and am leery as to the extent we even have influence to do much with Iraq or Syria. But feeling like taking out ISIL still seems  a thing to want to do.

No comments:

The Elephant at the Protest

  I am completely opposed to the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Gaza, I genuinely think the Rafah operation will be a bloodbath and s...