Monday, May 19, 2014

Cecily McMillan Sentenced to 90 days, time served, 5 yrs probation.

I really don't know what to make of sentencing where the thing I think is--I'm happy it wasn't worse, where, in another part of my mind, I am also thinking--how did she even get charged in the first place?

See, in my mind she was just reacting to being handled roughly by the police. And I don't know that just reacting is a criminal offense. But she did hit the cop, so...uh.

Shit, I wonder what the guys harassing people down at Bundy Ranch might get charged with if they start hassling "the man" physically.

Just saying.

1 comment:

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'd think pointing a gun qualifies as harrassing.

And if I ever get around to blogging on this topic, that's the key point.

Occupy was treated as a terrorist for protesting.

People with guns demanding that the government give them something? Kid glove treatment.

Clearly, one movement was a threat to TPTB, and the other is not.
~

Devin Nunes is Just Asking Questions

  Trump Media CEO Devin Nunes says he has hundreds of thousands of smaller MAGA investors in Trump Media, and they are calling him asking w...