Saturday, January 11, 2014

Basically, My Opinion is Kind of Out There

The one thing I'll say about the wall-to-wall coverage of the NJ bridge scandal is that there is sooooo much coverage, I don't feel like I really have to cover it, or that I'll necessary add anything new to the conversation. Other people can definitely turn up all the links they want to regarding whether this is something they think is in character for the current governor, or offer their opinions.

I'm not going to.

Do I have opinions.? Yep. That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vixen,
for once we are in agreement.

As far as I'm concerned the thing about Christie is yada-yada-yada.

(I live in the Southwest, and it's possible that Christie would never even make it through the primaries out here. We're fairly indifferent to the political goings-on in the Northeast.)

In fact, let's face it: American politics can be pretty dull for those of us who are not political nerds. America of the apparatchiks, by the apparatchiks, and for the apparatchiks.

This brings me to a request. I wonder if you would consider using your inimitable talents to construct a post about Real Politics in a country that knows how to do exciting politics properly.

--Formerly Amherst

Vixen Strangely said...

Ooh, salacious. I don't write much about European politics because they just can't seem to be a nice, polarized, two-party deal like we've got. By the time I think I have the hang of the players, (whether in France, Italy, etc) things get changed up on me.

TWGB: The Hope Hiccup

  The funny thing about Hope Hicks being the person whose testimony thus far has most atomized Trump's defense is that her job used to ...