Monday, January 28, 2013

Some Velocipedist Apparently Did Wrong and is Presumably Contrite

I do not follow the sporting activities as I am morally incapable of gambling and unappreciative of athleticism as much more than a degree of competence at some human endeavor, based upon some ungodly manner of plugging away at it. Our poor fellow seems to have hacked away at the sport of velocipeding by way of illicit pharmacopaedia, which is not especially healthy for one, I am given to understand. He has also been alleged to have made a right roaring spectacle of his rectitude and so on, which compounds the error, rather.  That being said, I am not sure this sport of mocking him by way of a popular tune is altogether appropriate:



But it is diverting, no?

1 comment:

Yastreblyansky said...

Hilarious. (What I'd really like would be for Bad Lip Reading to take him on, though)

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...