Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Ray Bradbury RIP--All Summer in A Day




This blew my mind more than Fahrenheit 451. He understood people, and that was what made his fiction work. And also, this, too-- heh. If you prevented the future, Ray Bradbury, I think it was one of the bad ones. Although, reality speaking, a lot of bad ones remain total probabilities. And that is a challenge sf makes us aware of--a good job all things considered.

Updated: sorry, I don't know how I copy/pasted the wrong embed code--too much blog, too late, I think.

1 comment:

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I think this may be his most haunting short story. Damn...

TWGB: This Situation is not Hypothetical

  In today's SCOTUS hearing, Samuel Alito argued that immunity for former presidents is good, actually, because without it, ex-presiden...