Sunday, December 5, 2010

Housekeeping Note--Snap, No BlogRoll!

Okay, I totally missed the memo, which is weird, because I think I probably did read something about Blogroller discontinuing their service (and then totally forgot it!). This means my BlogRoll is temporarily down while I look for a replacement widget-thingy. I am not a very good blogger in these respects. I really liked the Blogroller system because it was very simple to use. I am a huge fan of "simple".

Also--did you know that if Blogger is acting especially weird for you, all you really need to do is clear out your browsing history? I swear oh-so-very-figuratively to God, it's like I'm a time-traveller from 1997!

I really hope I get this fixed in, like, a day. I'm reasonably sure I remember all the sites I linked to. And anyway--updating is always good! (I'll have to see what happened with the "Atheist Blogroll", too.)

EDIT: OOoooohhh, Blogger has its own in-house blogrolling widget thing, so I just added it. It appealed to my quick'n'simple impulses. My blogroll will look pretty different because not all of the blogs I had on it were bookmarked under IE "Favorites". But this also gives me a good opportunity to add some blogs that I've more recently found myself regularly visiting. Yay, change.

No comments:

TWGB: And the Portions are Too Small!

  The downtrodden billionaire schlump, Donald Trump, has laid bare his soul to move us to pity and fear (first as tragedy, then as farts) by...