Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blog Notes: Self-Imposed Hiatus

I didn't post this past week because I put myself on a mandatory blog-break. I was coming off of a flu-like thing and discovered that blogging = not getting enough rest. Or to put it more disturbingly: blogging + not enough sleep + cold medicine = posts that look really crap to me in the morning. In either equation: not blogging = getting to bed at a reasonable hour and possibly regaining some semblance of health. (I will spare my reader the more gruesome details of my recent illness. The phrase "lung fountain" comes to mind. After that--what other words are really necessary?)

Anyway, I'm on vacation this week and am mostly better and well-rested, which = will probably blog more.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Oh Look, We Found GA Voter Fraud

 It turns out, it was the GOP all along--or anyway, there was an election-denier who weirdly enough submitted multiple ineligible GOP ballot...