Monday, May 31, 2010

Someone needs to go to Apology School.



BP chief to Gulf residents: 'I'm sorry'

CNN) -- BP's CEO said Sunday he's sorry for the largest oil spill in U.S. history and the "massive disruption" it has caused the Gulf Coast, telling reporters the company hopes to corral most of the crude offshore.

"The first thing to say is I'm sorry," Tony Hayward said when asked what he would tell people in Louisiana, where heavy oil has already reached parts of the state's southeastern marshes.

"We're sorry for the massive disruption it's caused their lives. There's no one who wants this over more than I do. I would like my life back."


Ah, but this is his life. It just sucks.

And at least he's not one of the eleven people who died in the rig explosion. Or a dolphin. Or a turtle. Or one of the fishermen who got sick from "food poisoning." Hmm?

No comments:

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...