Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Very Crappy "PSA" against Gay Marriage Quite Exploded--

I want to first let you see the b.s. ad that was made by the bigots:


I think it's kind of histrionic and over the top to start with--but here is the sensible reply:




With the recent decision in Iowa, and the reversal of a governor's veto in Vermont, regarding same-sex marriage, I think we are seeing that marriage equality is something inevitable--and it's not harmful to anyone. Jackasses like Iowa's Rep. Steve King can talk about how it's tyranny of the courts--but he doesn't get it: tyranny is about denial of freedoms. Letting consensual adults marry and enjoy their lives would be the opposite of tyranny.

Anyway, I applaud these states for demonstrating that they aren't all that screwed-up as still so many states are. You are ahead of the curve, and I thank you for it.

No comments:

Vance Walked into This So Hard

  KAITLAN COLLINS: So you agree that people who break in and vandalize a building should be prosecuted? JD VANCE: Yes COLLINS: Ok, I'm...