Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Okay--Star Trek Trailer.



I am feeling it. So. Very. Feeling it.

Um, so far. I admit as an SF ho, I am terrifically impressionable. But nonetheless, from the trailer--I'm feeling it. Just a step behind my "Watchmen" gottasee. Yet another movie I am looking forward to watching, reviewing, rewatching, etc.

Wish me luck at trying to get to see "Quantum of Solace" this week though (unless I play hookey). My husband and movie partner seems to have snapped a couple ligaments in his knee--argh. And from the lifting, pushing, doing, and fetching I've been engaged in with him, he won't be cinema-capable in a while (sympathize with me--please?)

Or rather, hope I get my hookey-shot in, and catch Daniel Craig reprising Bond and tearing it up so I can get my review on. And um, see Daniel Craig, which I totally enjoy anyway.

No comments:

TWGB: Where's the Cavalry?

  Trump's trial, in a way, involves a bit of myth-making--today we learned that, per an agreement between Trump and David Pecker of the ...