Wednesday, November 5, 2008

From "Yes We Can" to "Yes We DID!"

I don't think I can write something conherent, because I'm up too late (once again) and a little bourbon runs through these veins by now, but I am about as emotional as I actually ever get. I'm teary-eyed. And I think it's because it feels so much like every one of us who supported Obama, whether we contributed, volunteered, blogged, twisted the arms of friends, evangelized to co-workers, took the time to set relatives straight with their misinformation, played a little role.

Didn't Obama say it wasn't about him, but about us? Well, good for us, we're going to get one hell of a President. A fine Vice-President, too. And the change we can believe in.

This little clip was from back in the primaries, but it sounds right, right about now:

No comments:

The Red Line for Journalism

  I wonder why Speaker Johnson is so passionately weighing in on the Ronna firing… oh… https://t.co/Ek1OdMBDyN pic.twitter.com/uh7JEewLpr ...