Monday, January 7, 2008

So: Can I blog about tv a little?




“Now that the WGA strike has had lots of time to affect the prime time television schedules, how is it affecting you as a viewer? What show do you miss most, aside from reruns?”

(Don't ask me, y'all, I got this question from Outpost Mavarin)

You know, I don't really watch the beaucoup tv...but the question came from a good place so I may as well address the hey out of it--only a little. I am affected a little as the season numero dos of "Heroes" was cut short and I wanted more, more more. I love "Heroes". To me, it has the drama and graphic grooviness of comics with the personal element you get from a *seriously* great cast. Please--one of the awesomest people on the show is villian Sylar--who is played by Zachary Quinto who is seriously going to be Spock. Tell me how this is not cool. Shh..you lie, it is teh cool.

Also, The cheerleader--Claire? One of the youngest members totally did one of the IRL coolest things, and she lived to tell.

And like, um, well, there are other awesome actors. So, well, thanks to the way they had to leave the story--with Nathan Petrelli, admirably played by Adrian Pasdar, riddled with bullets:




I am pretty much dying with anticipation how they will continue things thank you all so very. But otherwise, I keep myself company by reading blogs and watching Youtube and writing the odd thing or so...

I'm not really a tv junkie. Hahahahahahah. Much. There is very little else on tv I really watch or enjoy--so there's the effect on me.

No comments:

Aid For Ukraine Passes in the House

  Yesterday, the US House of Representatives finally passed a measure to send military aid to Ukraine after months of delay: With an overwh...