Wednesday, December 9, 2020

The Texas Kraken Can Mind Its Own Bidness

 

It's one thing when the Republican legislators in my own state want to throw my vote out even though they agreed that mail-in votes were a great plan until they realized that people might use them to vote against Trump and give him a real big sad, and it's another thing that Trump and his real big sad is even calling around to the PA Speaker of the House crying for more help getting my vote thrown out, but when Texas AG Ken Paxton swans in in his oversized cowboy boots and tries to throw my vote out, I feel some extra way about it. 

Who the fuck is Texas to tell my state how to run things? (And for that matter, why should SCOTUS be involved in what is definitely a matter of state. not federal law?) 

Texas can go ahead and deal with its own mess, starting with one Ken Paxton. And I've got no use for the kind of suck-ups who'd agree with it, whatever state they're in, either.

No comments:

Kristi Noem, Dog Assassin

  SD Gov. Kristi Noem is getting a roasting over her depiction of killing a backwards "untrainable" puppy as well as a smelly goat...