Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Blockade isn't Over

 


You can see this is pure malevolence against a journalist. It is very much like the claim of Trumpers that journalists are the "enemy of the people"--unless they are personalities that they like, such as Tucker Carlson.  

Here's why you won't see me comparing Trudeau to Hitler, like some dumb South African billionaire did--because a blockade would be an act of war, actually, and because the supposedly civil protestors don't even understand how civil rights protests work. Of course you can go to jail--it's supposed to be the point. These people are insurrection-minded and Nazi-adjacent, and I don't respect any inch of their snow-sculpture autonomous space. 

The funders of this stupidity want to do this here. I am genuinely thinking that funders of terror in the US should be subject to confiscatory justice, and just get their whole capacity for monetary shenanigans taken away. 

There is really a part of me that is cool with people fucking around, to the extent that they will also be finding out. But the finding out part is non-negotiable. As in, everyone associated with any such a thing in the US should be finding out--but that these guys used tactics like using their own kids as human shields makes me shudder. 

And I guess I also have very little time for people extending their best wishes towards this stubborn street stain. I am anti-convoy, or antiblockade. I think blocking the streets with massive trucks is dangerous to commerce and the cause of freedom. I don't think much of what these people do, or the tactics they employ, and am glad Canada has shut them, lawfully, down. 



No comments:

Kristi Noem, Dog Assassin

  SD Gov. Kristi Noem is getting a roasting over her depiction of killing a backwards "untrainable" puppy as well as a smelly goat...