Saturday, September 5, 2020

O voi che siete in piccioletta barca



Forgive me that I have nothing more poetic to say than is depicted in the image, which is worth perhaps a thousand words. To the left, you can see antifa are not to blame for any sabotage, but the local lake naiads. (Watery tarts occasionally do interfere with politics, I hear. But that's usually by distributing swords, not, um, the shaft.) And also the weight of perhaps too many Trump flags and maayyybe too many White Claws. But I can't be too snarky over the small mishaps regarding Trump's civil navy. Did they not know what they were getting into?

I assume they did and were appropriately insured. Just as they knew what Trump was when they picked him up.

1 comment:

Ten Bears said...

LOL - I've been through smoother class one rapids in a handmedown McKenzie River drift-boat.

(which in hindsight was a damned fool - no, that's not true, I knew before I went through it was a damned fool thing to do but like ridin' m' old Harley across railroad bridges beside the point. That was then)

Liar's Polka

  Host: At the end of the book you say, the very first thing you would do if you got to the WH that was different from Biden, is you would ...