Sunday, February 9, 2020

She Has Answers



As I've elsewhere noted, Sen. Warren's campaign surrogate, Bailey, is a good boy, but the dog line zings because Pence gives Trump those puppy-dog eyes, but we all know how Trump feels about dogs. This is something I recall from the 2016 campaign: she has a way with words and cuts to the heart of things, including cutting up the opposition.

I just want to note that while we've been talking about the lackluster show from Biden's campaign in Iowa, and the contention between Buttigieg and Sanders, Warren placed a very respectable third and seems likely to run third again in NH. That keeps her campaign alive, and there's a lot of ground left to cover. In the meanwhile, what she's showing is that she has put in the work with her debate performance, and how she responds to detailed questions.

She also doesn't just have plans, she has jokes. (So does Klobuchar!) I really don't understand the idea some folks have that she's strident--she cares! She'll fight.

I like that. I like that a lot.

No comments:

TWGB: Von Shitzinpantz

  Trump: I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order pic.twitter.com/4qeH81ERWo — Acyn (@Acyn) May 2, 2024 It's hard not to view ...