Wednesday, May 31, 2017

We Speak English Here?

That Tweet is probably not ok and definitely not English and it's pretty late on the East Coast and he might still have a travel hang-over. After all, he did need a cart to schlep around Saudi Arabia and Europe. I'm not saying I'm worried about him but maybe a little.  I resent his entire maladministration, but if it's too much, I am altogether supportive of his seeking self care and giving us all a break, really.


My own contribution to this social milestone is:



My preferred medium has long been poetry.

UPDATE: And with that I've apparently forgotten that he just wants world leaders to hit him up on his personal cellie. Because here's a bloke with social media discipline and the ability to ensure his phone isn't being spoofed by a million haxxors. Or, the right few when his WH cybersecurity guys aren't on it.

UPDATE 2: This Tweet was stupid, but it made the entire Twitter a beautiful thing. (The Cuervo Gold. The fine Covfefe! Make the Twitter a wonderful...)









I love all you amazing bastards!

No comments:

The Mayorkas Impeachment was Mercy-Killed

  JUST IN: The Senate has killed a second article of impeachment against Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, ending the House G...