Friday, December 9, 2016

Chromosomes--How do they Even Work?


Or maybe it is simply accurate to acknowledge that 50% or more of the human population are not, in actual fact, men. This is a phenomenon called "women existing."  I don't think it is "identity politics" to point out that about half of all people is female people.

Not that Time Magazine actually has ever used their "Person of the Year" to especially cater to us female-identified folks.

I think it's a goddamn shame Donald Trump feels so particularly singled out and persecuted by political correctness as a billionaire white male. I guess I could be less threatening by being just a little less of a lady. Actually, Trump existing makes me feel about as unladylike as I've ever been. I can definitely see myself saying less ladylike things all the time.

No comments:

The Elephant at the Protest

  I am completely opposed to the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Gaza, I genuinely think the Rafah operation will be a bloodbath and s...