Monday, September 28, 2015

The Benghazi Benchmark

A very special congratulations to the House Select Committee on Benghazi, which is, I believe, the eighth investigation working on the ninth report (or something like that) into the event that happened three years ago leaving four dead--the Committee has now exceeded the length of the investigation into Watergate at a whopping 72 weeks. They've spent over $3.5 million investigating this, too.

I got nothing. I still think Libyan terrorists did it. But I feel like this investigation will go on so long as Hillary Clinton is running for president. If she becomes president, they will have to come up with a new thing about her to investigate, unless we get a Democratic congress back in.

I think we need a Democratic-majority congress.

No comments:

TWGB: This Situation is not Hypothetical

  In today's SCOTUS hearing, Samuel Alito argued that immunity for former presidents is good, actually, because without it, ex-presiden...