Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Weirder than My Comprehension

I refrained last evening from adding any commentary regarding the devastation in the wake of the vast tornado that struck Oklahoma, as surely, any mixture of "Well, clearly climate change..." or "wonder what those rat bastards Inhofe and Coburn..." just didn't feel right to me as yet (I will go there, but fools rush in and all that). But whilst I was refraining, the notorious conspiracy monger, Alex Jones, was already folding the tragedy into his usual froth of fantasy, alluding to the possibility that President Obama brought on the catastrophe by way of a weather-altering device.

Surely this is arrant nonsense. If Obama had a weather-altering device, why ever would he require anyone to hold an umbrella for him? Wouldn't he just conspire to have good weather whenever he gave speeches out of doors? People, please make sense. You aren't, and it worries me.

4 comments:

Yastreblyansky said...

He totally makes it rain: it's the pure pleasure of humiliating those Marines.

Vixen Strangely said...

Hmm. For better effect, wouldn't it be more appropriate for him to make "Hail to the Chief"?

(Thanks, I'll let myself out...)

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

I had some fun with this topic last year.

It's bizarre, these lunatics think that weather control and mind control are easy to accomplish, but sensible gun control is so difficult, it's not worth attempting.

Smut Clyde said...

Insert "Rain of terror" joke here.

TWGB: Cold Courtrooms and Old Farts

  You are supposed to pity Trump at this point, the miserable wretch that he is, made to sit by his enemies in a freezing cold courtroom mor...