Saturday, January 28, 2012

Herman Cain Endorses Newt Gingrich for President

You knew, I knew, we all knew it was meant to be.
"I hereby officially and enthusiastically endorse Newt Gingrich for president of the United States," Cain said, after appearing as a "surprise guest" at a Lincoln Day Dinner held by the Palm Beach County Republican Party.



"There are several reasons, many reasons, as to why I have reached this public decision. I had it in my heart and mind a long time ago," Cain said. "I know that Speaker Gingrich is a patriot, Speaker Gingrich is not afraid of bold ideas."


"And I also know that Speaker Gingrich is running for president, and going through this sausage grinder -- I know what this sausage grinder is all about," Cain said, because "he cares about the future of the United States of America. We all do."

I don't know if this will give Gingrich a boost in Florida, where Romney is apparently ahead. I just wanted the chance to use that graphic again.  Also, heh heh heh, he said "sausage".

No comments:

TWGB: The Back-up Singers

  Yesterday, when we saw J.D Vance and them come out to the courthouse to defame the judge and his daughter, I wrote a thing and deleted i...